Friday, March 27, 2009

Fog, then sun

Jake, Zoe and I left the house under cover of a fog bank, which had descended to hug the fields.  The sun was shinning up above it all soon dissipating the fog to reveal the familiar outlines of the edges.
They ran ahead, it was a band of deer on the far side of the creek white tails up like white surrender flags.
I saw the beaver swimming home from a night forage.  Haven't seem him since last summer. 
The rains of yesterday are certainly gone and the air has warmed.

2 comments:

  1. Janet, Way to go. Love your blog. It would be good for you to enlarge the typeface for those of us that are old and can't see so well. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've showed my mom this a million times: if you hold down command (or control on a PC) and press the + button, the text enlarges. You can make it huge or really small. I'm glad to see you have a blog now Janet. Will facebook be your next venture?

    ReplyDelete